Chevallum 4555 Queensland
Chevallum Industrial Park's location in relation to major Sunshine Coast infrastructure is second to none. This is why a major logistics group are relocating their facility to a 18,200sqm site within Stage 1 of the Industrial Park.
With limited stock of suitably zoned industrial land available on the central Sunshine Coast, Chevallum Industrial Park represents one of the final opportunities to own a position in a central, well located area with easy access to all major infrastructure and localities from the new Maroochydore CBD, south to Brisbane, north to Gympie and west to Nambour.
Chevallum Industrial Park will feature the following valuable attributes essential to effective business in today’s but more importantly tomorrow’s marketplace:
- Level Building Platforms, with very easy access and egress
- Newly Developed Land above required flood levels
- 65% allowable site coverage (STCA)
- 12 metre building height limits (STCA)
- Flexibility of design and construction with no developer supplied building covenants
- Mixture of smaller (1,500 square metres) to medium sizes (5,078 square metres) lots allowing individual owners to build freestanding or strata titled premises
- Highspeed NBN connections to the estate
Contact: Ray White Noosa and Sunshine Coast North